Not Your Average, Everyday Vinyl Siding for Homes in Bergen County, NJ
Garden State Brickface and Siding doesn’t just offer high quality vinyl siding and installation. We offer the most energy-efficient, premium vinyl siding available to remodel the exterior of your home.
When you’re looking for a high quality house exterior, look no further than Garden State Brickface and Siding, New Jersey and New York’s premier installer of energy-efficient, premium vinyl siding. We will help you select the best quality vinyl siding product that fits the design and style of your home.
And for a limited time, we’re offering outstanding savings on our entire selection of vinyl siding.
Amherst Vinyl Siding for NJ and NY Homes
Amherst delivers rich color all the way through each panel, so it won’t chip, flake and blister like painted surfaces. Unlike wood, it won’t rot and warp due to moisture. And, of course, it never needs painting… just an occasional rinse with your garden hose will remove most airborne dust and dirt.
- Amherst is fortified with a rolled nail hem for extra-strong wall attachment (except in the Triple 3″ Clapboard).
- In laboratory tests, Amherst siding withstood windloads in excess of 155 mph.
Sovereign Select Ultra Premium Vinyl Siding for NJ and NY Homes
Garden State Brickface also offers Sovereign Select vinyl siding, for homeowners that value the superior performance, beauty, and design that advanced vinyl technology delivers.
- Greater panel thickness and deeper dimensions
- Sovereign Select offers extraordinary hurricane-velocity wind resistance of up to 230 mph
- Luxurious low-gloss finish embossed with a sumptous texture
- Wide selection of solid and variegated colors
Sovereign Select Trilogy for NJ and NY Homes
A fusion of beauty and strength, Sovereign Select Trilogy blends an ultra-premium vinyl panel with energy-engineered insulation—creating a building envelope of superb quality and energy efficiency. It’s luxurious, protective and lasting. It’s a smart choice for you, and a healthy choice for the environment.
- Longer length, fewer seams! Extra-long panels create up to 39% fewer seams for a smoother finish and markedly superior appearance.
- Excellent thermal protection with custom-contoured 1-1/4″ integrated insulation.
- Full-Roll Nail Hem for heavy-duty, double-strength wall attachment
- Laboratory tested to withstand winds up to a Category 5 hurricane rating
- Naturally pest-resistant
- Vinyl Siding is a sustainable material with a long lifespan.
- Vinyl Siding is friendlier to the environment in terms of air pollution caused by production, fossil fuel depletion and global warming impact (Source: U.S. Green Building Council).
- Vinyl Siding conserves wood and other natural resources often used in home construction.
- Vinyl Siding never needs to be painted, thereby reducing the amount of paint, stain, caulk and other maintenance-related substances entering the waste stream.
Curb Appeal. In today's resale market, a beautiful, low-maintenance finish can greatly enhance the value of your home.
Elegance and Quality. We offer elegant, high-quality and environmentally friendly vinyl siding products in a wide variety of styles and colors.
Choices. We've chosen three different product lines that are especially suited for installation in the tri-state area. Your Garden State Brickface and Siding representative will help you determine which product meets your needs and your budget.
Manufacturer’s Lifetime Warranty.
In addition to Garden State Brickface and Siding warranties, all GSB vinyl siding products come with a Lifetime Limited non-prorated, transferable warranty from the manufacturer, including fade coverage and 50-year hail protection. For complete warranty information, ask your Garden State Brickface and Siding representative for a copy of the manufacturer’s vinyl siding warranty.
|Town||Work Performed||Building Type|
|Allendale||Custom Replacement Windows Entire House||Dutch Colonial|
|Alpine||White on White Brickface||Expanded Cape|
|Bergenfield||Textured Stucco to Right, Left and Rear of Home||Victorian|
|Cliffside Park||Stucco Front Second Floor with Tudor Board, Stoneface Balance of House||Tudor Style|
|Garfield||Vinyl Siding on Entire Home||Center Hall Colonial|
|Mahwah||Brown Earthstone to Entire Front with a Cocoa Joint||Ranch|
|Moonachie||Smooth Stucco/Hardcoat to Entire House with Bands and Window Surrounds||Split Level|
|Paramus||Vinyl Siding Front with Window Headers and Garage Wrap, Gutters and Leaders||Colonial|
|Teaneck||Hardcoat Stucco to Entire Building - Car Dealership||Commercial Building|
|Wood Ridge||Brickface Front, Stucco Foundation, Vinyl Siding Right, Rear and Left||Cape|
You’re Only a Call or Click Away from Loving Your Newly Remodeled Home.
*Minimum order 10 squares to qualify for available discounts on vinyl siding remodeling projects. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or prior sale. No interest and no payment financing is available, subject to qualifying credit approval. Interest accrues from the purchase date, but all interest is waived if the purchase amount is paid in full prior to the expiration of the financing period.