Gotham Waterproofing and Restoration | NJ-NY2017-11-19T08:23:07+00:00
Gotham Waterproofing & Restoration: One Company, One Source for Commercial Building Facade Renovations
Gotham Waterproofing and Restoration, utilizing innovative, advanced technology and experienced, dedicated craftsmen, provides complete Building Facade Renovations, Restoration, and Preservation Services in the tri-state New York, New Jersey and Connecticut area.
Starting in 1952, Gotham Waterproofing & Restoration specializes in renovating and restoring the exterior shell of properties of all sizes – from brownstones and single story commercial buildings, to high rise apartments and office buildings.
Why are we one of the leading facade restoration and waterproofing contractors in the metropolitan area?
- Longevity: Gotham Waterproofing and Restoration was established in 1952
- Superior quality
- Professional project management
- Highly skilled and well-trained craftsmen
- Cost control
- And above all, because of our commitment to completing your project on time and within budget.
Whether you are a building owner, property manager, construction manager, architect/engineering firm, or condominium board, please contact us for a consultation on your next building renovation project.
Building Restoration Services
- Restoration, Repair and Renovation of Historic Buildings
- Restoration, Repair and Renovation of Landmark Buildings
- Local Law 11/98 Repairs and Violation Removal
- Waterproof Coatings and Sealants
- Chemical Cleaning / Power Washing
- Brownstone Repairs
- Brick and Masonry Repair and Replacement
- Brick Pointing and Mortar Repair
- Concrete Repair, including Rebar’s
- Parapet Wall Repair and Replacement
- Masonry Walls Repaired and Rebuilt
- Coping / Flashing Repair and Replacement
- Steel Lintel Repair and Replacement
- Window and Door Caulking (New Construction and Restoration)
- Roofing and Roofing Systems
- Plaza and Deck Waterproofing
- EIFS (Exterior Insulated Finishing Systems)
- Balcony Repair and Replacement
- Terra Cotta Repair and Replacement
- Masonry Facade Rehabilitation
- Curtain Wall Rehabilitation
- Parking Garage Rehabilitation
- Stucco Systems
Featured Case Studies
Restoration of Facade After Hurricane Irene and a Fire
131 & 155 East 31st Street, Manhattan, New York, NY
The Challenge: Find and fix water intrusion arising from Hurricane Irene and restore Manhattan apartment building facade following a fire.
Waterproof Exterior Substrate with Difficult Penetrations
Dream Downtown Hotel
355 West 16th Street, Manhattan, New York, NY
The Challenge: Installing the rain screen waterproofing system, hard coat stucco system, and roofing system with pavers and ballast on 3 buildings that make up this Manhattan, NYC hotel; coordinating with the various trades and dealing with the unforeseen conditions of remodeling/retrofitting an existing building.
Local Law 11 Repairs to Important Brooklyn Hospital
New York Methodist Hospital
506 Sixth Street, Brooklyn, NY
The Challenge: Erecting scaffolding proved to be the biggest challenge on various buildings that make up the NY Methodist Hospital complex in Brooklyn, NYC.
Landmark New York City Apartment Building Required Greater Scrutiny and Care
27 West 67th Street
Between Central Park West & Columbus Avenue, Manhattan, New York, NY
The Challenge: This building is a Landmark Building in Manhattan, NY. It is therefore subject to greater scrutiny to maintain and restore the original conditions of the building.
Gotham Waterproofing and Restoration, with over 60 years of service to the New York metropolitan area, is one of the oldest and most respected remodeling companies in the United States. Thousands of homeowners and businesses in New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut have improved their properties with our exterior remodeling services. Call us today for a free design consultation on remodeling your home or commercial building in Bergen, Essex, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Somerset, or Union Counties in NJ, Westchester, Rockland, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Queens or the Bronx in NY, or Fairfield County in CT.