Stone Veneer Installation Services
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE
We’re available 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST for phone inquiries, you can leave a voicemail or contact us using the form.
Upgrade Your Home With Stone Veneer Siding!
NO MONEY DOWN + NO INTEREST + NO PAYMENTS
FOR 12 FULL MONTHS
HOME EXTERIOR MASONRY, WINDOWS, SIDING, STUCCO +
MORE! FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION & QUOTE.
Benefits of Manufactured Stone Veneer Siding
Our stone veneer siding is formulated of a lightweight concrete mix that is easy to install and less likely to require the extra reinforcement actual stone does, making it even more budget-friendly. Besides a reasonable cost, other benefits of manufactured stone veneer include:
- An eco-friendly design that doesn’t cause erosion or depletion of the natural environment
- Durable construction that permanently stays in place
- Versatility for use on the exterior and interior walls of homes or businesses, as well as chimneys.
- The ability to recover up to 95.6% of its value, according to our 2020 Cost vs. Value Report
- More opportunities to customize without a steep increase in price
- A vast array of colors, profiles, shapes, and sizes for further personalization
- Exceptional longevity so that it keeps its shape and color over the years
- An overall increase in value of your home
Upgrade Your Home With High Quality Stacked Stone! Call Today.
Our Selection of Stone Veneer Siding
Once you decide to install stone veneer at your residential or commercial property, there are many factors to consider before deciding which product to get. This includes what your price range is, how long the installation and veneer will last, what the finished stone will look like, and whether or not you are entitled to a warranty. That’s why we ensure our customers are aware of the type of manufactured stone veneer we offer and how we install it.
We choose Dutch Quality Stone, which is an exterior stone veneer developed by a close group of local artisans from Amish Country in Ohio. These talented artisans fuse the standards of tradition and craftsmanship with modern processes to create beautiful and long-lasting products. Primarily intended as a decorative addition to exterior wall surfaces, this stone veneer siding normally measures 1 to 1.5 inches and always weighs less than 15 pounds per square foot to avoid the need for additional structural supports.
Choose Manufactured Stone Veneer Siding from Garden State Brickface and Siding
Stone design is beautiful and easy to spot when you see it. What’s more challenging is being able to tell if the siding is made
Whether you’re a house flipper or your home has been in the family for generations, creating a new exterior design with stone veneer siding can
You’ve just opened a new business you’ve been planning to start for years. The furniture is installed, employees are hired, and the internet is running.